Instructors: Tess Weinisch, M.S.O.D, ACC & Ricky Padgett, PCC, MBA, CPA
For the THRIVE 2023 Offerings Brochure, click here
Spring Dates: April 19-20, 2023 & May 17-18. 2023 (attendance of all four days required) Spring registration deadline: March 24, 2023
Fall Dates: September 20-21, 2023 & October 18-19, 2023 (attendance of all four days required) Fall registration deadline: August 18, 2023
Definitions of thrive:
- to grow vigorously, to flourish, or to be successful
- to prosper
- to progress toward or realize a goal despite or because of circumstances - often used with on:
// thriving on chaos
Are You Ready to THRIVE?
"In today’s business environment, if you’re not developing, you’re dying."
THRIVE is an intensive 4-day Leadership Development program designed to provide current and future leaders with the tools needed to inspire and lead their team and organization, today and into the future. Thrive is designed to be provocative. The degree to which you will experience a personal change in your leadership is entirely up to you.
What are the goals and objectives of THRIVE?
The goals of the program include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding the role of leadership in organizational success
- Developing greater self-awareness and competence in use-of-self as an instrument of change
- Increasing one's ability to recognize and manage emotions
- Learning how to develop a high performing team
- Creating new strategies using influence to deal with workplace situations
- Gaining a deeper understanding of conflict styles and resolution techniques
- Recognizing your own learning styles, strengths and challenges to create a personal learning plan